- Everyday management (stress, anxiety, anguish, sleep, etc.)
- Preparation for an event (birth, exams, competitions, etc)
- Accompanying a medical treatment (cancer, fibromyalgia, etc.)
- Accompanying a pathological behavior (phobias, addictions, etc)
- Everywhere, millions of people have already experienced the transformative power of sophrology.
NOW, it is your turn to see what Sophrology can do for YOU.
HOW THE SESSIONS WORK
The first session lasts 1h30. It begins with a chat based on a questionnaire. This will allow you to reflect on your expectations, explain your needs and define your objective, if this has not already been done.
The other sessions last 1 hour and are divided into three parts:
1 -A chat which allows you to express your experience and your feelings between two sessions
2 – Practice, which consists of various dynamic relaxation and positive visualisation exercises
3 – A chat at the end to talk about your feelings about the session just completed and to choose one or more exercises to do again for your personal training.